- Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi Fort: A great opportunity to learn and understand the traditional culture and history of UAE, how country was developed from just desert to mighty infrastructure and sky scrappers.
- Gold and Spice Souk : Discover the traditional and heritage shopping of Dubai , from a range of massive handcrafted Gold jewellery to hand woven fabrics and selected authentic spices . The souk reflects the original heritage of Dubai.
- Aquaventure Water Park – Located in Atlantis The Palm , Aquaventure Water Park is the most famous Arabian and European water park , with adrenaline pumping rides and attractions .
- Mall of the Emirates : Its is a multi – storey shopping mall located in Al Barsha , with over 600 retail shops , restaurants , entertainment areas , cinema and the famous indoor ski area.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: IMG is one of the world's largest indoor themed entertainment destination built around four exciting zones – IMG Boulevard, Cartoon Network, Lost Valley - Dinosaur Adventure and MARVEL.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts: Is one of Dubai newest attractions perfect for families. It is equipped with state of the art rides , attractions and recreational areas . The main parks are Legoland , Bollywood Park , Legoland Water Park , Motion Gate Dubai and Riverland Dubai .
- Sky Dive Dubai : Located at Dubai Marina, Sky Dive Dubai is the perfect spot for thrill seekers .