- Jumeriah Grand Mosque - Right next door to Beach Hotel , The Jumeriah Grand Mosque is a highly visited tourist spot throughout the year and is the only mosque that has open its doors for public visits . The mosque is open 6 days a week Saturday through Thursday and does not require prior booking.
- Etihad Museum – 15 min walk from the property, displays the variety and growth of the Emirati culture, tradition, values and principles. It is a ticketed museum priced at a very nominal rate and does group or individual tours and is open daily from 10:00 am to 8 :00 pm .
- Dubai Canal – Newly opened completely man made canal, that has a mechanical waterfall fitted with motion sensors to part and stop the flow of water when the cruise or boats pass through it. Great spot to relax and unwind whilst looking over the skyscrapers, The canal is a great spot to run, walk or cycle at.
- Big Bus Tour – The Big Bus Tour, is one of the most popular hop on – hop off tour providers that go around most of the highlighted tourist attractions in Dubai .
- Burj Al Arab – One of the most luxurious hotels in Dubai, and the third tallest hotel in the world designed to replicate a sailing ship. One of the must visit spots in Dubai that have some of the top culinary experiences.
- Dubai Creek – Is the oldest seawater creek that connects two area of the older Dubai through traditional means of transport like the Abra, do not miss a chance to travel on these. The creek now flows into the Dubai Canal as an extended part of the older creek.
- Wild Wadi Water Park – One of the most famous water park attractions in Dubai. The Wild Wadi is the perfect place for all the aqua lovers and thrill seekers. The park caters to individuals and families with multiple rides and attractions. Located at a 20 min drive away from our property.
- Dubai Fountain – This fountain is the world’s largest choreographed fountain located in Down town Dubai and a must visit spot by most tourists , and overlooks the mighty Burj Al Khalifa tower .
- At The Top – A chance to see the whole city from the world’s tallest building. It has two categories at different prices, The Top level is 124 and 125 floors whereas, At The Top Sky Level is 124, 125 and 148 floor.